Carmel Rugby Club
We had a great 2017 season capped off with a Rugby Indiana Division State Championship for the boys team! The team worked hard and came together for a great season. We consider each player, coach and parent to be part of what makes our team a family. Thank you all for your efforts and here's to an amazing 2018 season!
The first Carmel Rugby team was formed in the spring of 1993 by Mike Yager and Brian Topping. Since then teams have enjoyed successful seasons.
Carmel Rugby History
Carmel Rugby History
- 2019 Division 1 State Challenge Cup Champions
- 2017 Boys Rugby Indiana Division 1 Champions
- 2017 Girls Fall 7's State Runner-Ups
- 2011 U-11 Program started
- 2000 Girls won Indiana Championship vs. Bloomington
- 1999 First boys team won Division 2 Championship
- 1998 Second CHS boys team formed
- First Girls team formed (Fall 1998)
- 1997 CHS Boys Rugby won the Division 2 Championship vs. Lawrence
- 1994 Boys won State Runner-Up
2019-2020 SPRING CALL OUT MEETING:
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11th, 2019 at 7PM located at Carmel High School in the COMMUNITY ROOM
All interested participants are encouraged to bring a parent/legal guardian
NEW PLAYERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME:
1. Click here for forms.
2. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT FOR RUGBY INDIANA REQUIRED BEFORE PRACTICING!
Click here to register.
PRACTICE INFORMATION - SPRING 2020 conditioning will begin in Early December 2019
PARKING POLICY: Parking at American Legion is reserved for American Legion Members ONLY! Please park in the St. Vincent's Hospital right behind the field! LINK for directions.
2019-2020 Season Ordering TBA soon!
Spiritwear Orders from Promotions Plus Click the link then click on "Showrooms" and find "Carmel Rugby" to look like a champ whether on the field or on the sidelines! Yard signs, banners, clothing, and more can be ordered for holiday delivery.
Spring 2019 Call-Out Presentation Missed the call-out? No problem; find important information in the presentation.
CHS Rugby Social Club Contact Carmel Rugby Club (email@example.com) if you and your buddies would like to join!
SPECTATORS GUIDE TO RUGBY IN PDF FORM
SEE LINK BELOW: