Carmel Rugby Club
We had a great 2017 season capped off with a Rugby Indiana Division State Championship for the boys team! The team worked hard and came together for a great season. We consider each player, coach and parent to be part of what makes our team a family. Thank you all for your efforts and here's to an amazing 2018 season!
The first Carmel Rugby team was formed in the spring of 1993 by Mike Yager and Brian Topping. Since then teams have enjoyed successful seasons.
Carmel Rugby History
Carmel Rugby History
- 2017 Boys Rugby Indiana Division 1 Champions
- 2017 Girls Fall 7's State Runner-Ups
- 2011 U-11 Program started
- 2000 Girls won Indiana Championship vs. Bloomington
- 1999 First boys team won Division 2 Championship
- 1998 Second CHS boys team formed
- First Girls team formed (Fall 1998)
- 1997 CHS Boys Rugby won the Division 2 Championship vs. Lawrence
- 1994 Boys won State Runner-Up
NEW PLAYERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME:
1. Click here for forms.
2. Pay Carmel Rugby through PayPal to CarmelHSrugby@gmail.com.
3. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT FOR RUGBY INDIANA REQUIRED BEFORE PRACTICING!
Click here to register.
Boys and Girls conditioning begins Dec. 3rd at Carmel Total Fitness, 820 City Center Dr., Carmel
Practices are Monday from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm and Thursday evening from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Beginning in March, as weather permits, practices will be at the American Legion 852 West Main St.
PARKING POLICY: Parking at American Legion is reserved for American Legion Members ONLY! Please park in the St. Vincent's Hospital right behind the field! LINK for directions.
Warm-ups are available for purchase. Please fill out the form at this link. All orders and payments must be made by November 14th through PayPal to CarmelHSrugby@gmail.com. Thank you for your cooperation!
Spiritwear Orders from Promotions Plus Click the link then click on "Showrooms" and find "Carmel Rugby" to look like a champ whether on the field or on the sidelines! Yard signs, banners, clothing, and more can be ordered for holiday delivery.
Spring 2019 Call-Out Presentation Missed the call-out? No problem; find important information in the presentation.
CHS Rugby Social Club Contact Mrs. Douglas (email@example.com) if you and your buddies would like to join!